- Be proactive - focus on what you can change
- Begin with the end in mind - or: “start with the why”, does purpose match what you’re doing (but visualize steps)
- Put first things first - “what we say” vs “what we do”, practice what you teach
- Think win-win - other’s don’t have to loose for you to progress/win
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood - provide value, don’t push unwanteds
- Synergize - fruitful collaboration
- Sharpen the saw - workout, read, deliberate practice
Om inte annat gör detta.
There’s more to read about these steps - this is just the short list of the 7 hobbies (or habits?) which helps keeping you smart.
- Play a musical instrument
- Read anything
- Exercise regularly
- Learn a new language
- Test your cumulative learning
- Work out your brain