- Raspberry Pi boards are 3.3 Volts boards - don’t ever feedback 5V!
- It’s better to connect things to ground
- Connect your button/switches to Ground instead of 3V3
- Pin naming/numbering is increadibly confusing:
- physical pin numbering
- wiringPi’s gpio tool uses it’s own numbering
- BCM (Broadcom) has a third one
- gpiozero lib uses BCM numbering
- gpiozero instances, such as
Buttonmust never go out of scope, doing so removes listeners/triggers
gpiozero is a nice library to get simple code going.